Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Peacock Plume Stole

   Using my Mini Mochi, I have decided to make the Peacock Plume Stole from Knitting 24/7 by Veronik Avery. I love this book! It has three different sections for different times when you should knit the projects in that section. For example, in the P.M. section, whish is the section that the stole pattern is in, it tells you that you could "sneak in a few rows" of any of the patterns in this section during lunch breaks, before a meeting, during a movie, during a recital, etc. The other two sections are a.m(the less intricate patterns) and weekend(the most intricate patterns in the book).
   I found out it isn't very productive to try to knit lace off of a chart in a pitch black room while watching Flicka. Which, by the way, is probably my favorite movie. It happens to include two of my favorite things. Horses and Tim Mcgraw. I eventually put down my knitting after i mistaked the k2tog for yarn overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment