Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finished


   It’s finally finished! I finished my very first sweater, which was also my first attempt at blocking. As you can see, it turned out quite nicely. I managed to find some buttons and sew them on properly. I am a horrible sewer Sewing is not my forte.  The project gift is off to its recipient, and hopefully being enjoyed by its new owner. I will soon be posting a pattern for a small toy giraffe, designed by yours truly. I am making it for my friend’s birthday, and I will hopefully be done by Friday. I decided to design this pattern because, well, there just aren’t enough small giraffe patterns that look good and, most importantly, are free. I designed this quick and easy pattern with help from the Mochimochi guide to designing toys. I will post it, along with some pictures, once it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment