Sunday, March 13, 2011

Osmosis

   Just like in Michelle Edwards' book A Knitters Home Companion, my best friend has learned from osmosis(ok, so I guess it wasn't just like in the book, because it was her daughter, but whatever). I was at church knitting my chunky hat (which by the way I ran out of yarn for and so, it got frogged! For all you people who don't know what that is, it's when you slide your stitches off your needle, take the yarn, and pull and rip until your project is completely unraveled. It is the most satisfying thing in the world!) and she yanked it out of my hands and started knitting like a pro! I was so proud of my previously anti-knitting friend who I have turned into a knitter! I think that's the fourth time? It makes me so happy when I have friends that I can knit with.
   Anyways, right now I am about one fourth of the way done with a ring bearer pillow that needs to be done by thursday for a shower. I am always so happy when my knitting gets put to good use. I will try to remember to post pictures. Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see photos of the pillow!
    And congrats on getting another person addicted. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i will remeber to post pics when I am done. I found some really great sparkly trim to put around the edges, too.

    ReplyDelete